A year and a half ago, I wrote the complete Winds of Winter resource and updated occasionally since that time. My last update was back in September 2015 and since then, there’s been enough new information about the book for a brand new post.
So, welcome to the ultimate Winds of Winter resource! The intent is to create the most thorough and complete resource of everything that George RR Martin, his editors and those in the know have said or written about The Winds of Winter. Further, my intent is to have something that stands in contrast to the mountain of clickbait news articles about The Winds of Winter.
To better organize all of the information, I’ve categorized things as follows:
- Writing Progress
- Released Sample Chapters (and where to find them)
- Winds of Winter chapters that GRRM has read at conventions/appearances
- Winds of Winter chapters that are known to exist but have not been released or read at conventions
- Unconfirmed but probable POV characters
- Plot Points that GRRM or his editors have confirmed
- Miscellaneous information
So, buckle in, this is going to be a lot of information!
Spoiler Warning: Everything past this point will contain spoilers for The Winds of Winter.